Friday, July 20, 2012

The Web is my Oi!ster


Happy Friday! The hubs and I are dropping our babes off with Grandma and Grandpa and hittin' the open road. Where's our destination? Tunica, MS.- the gambling capital of the south [kill me]. Le sigh... since it's Brendon's birthday, he loves to play poker, and I love to love him, I'm takin' my gambling man a'gamblin'. Wish us luck. I'll be sure to post pictures of this adventure.

Until then, here are some goodies I have stumbled across while searching the interweb over the past few days. Have a great weekend!

#1.This might be the happiest bathroom I have ever seen. I want to wallpaper all the walls in my house. 

#2.I must figure out how to give myself a chevron mani.

#3.I Love the mix of prints and that this outfit is accessorized with a vintagey watch and bag and pops of turquoise. I am picturing myself wearing this with my hair in a messy bun and some cute nude ballet flats on my feet.

#4. Blank canvas + paint + newspaper + Modge Podge + your favorite quote = Chic and inexpensive wall art.

#5. Ethreal is my new favorite line of jewelery. I want all of Sarah's pieces, especially this dope sterling silver cast with a genuine white coral hand-carved skull ring.

#6. I HAVE TO make a 'Joleen' lasso for her 'cowgirl' birthday party next month. I foresee a trip to the craft store in my future. 

#7. I MUST make this Peperoni Pasta Recipe. It's on next week's menu.

#8. I would rather be writing this blog post outside while sitting in this Montauk Nest Chair...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment